I would recommend this manufacturer for the an individual who has got this particular GKS V-5 Hydraulic Toe Jack, 10.2″ Length x 8.3″ Width Base, 5.5″ Height, 11000lbs Capacity. A powerful way to trim expenses on shopping for that. I’ve this kind of in past times and extremely enjoyed it.
The GKS V-5 hydraulic toe jack has an adjustable cast iron toe, a telescoping pump handle, and wheels, and can be used to help lift and move heavy machinery. The toe can be placed under the bottom edge of the machine for lifting and is made of cast iron, which is resistant to impacts, wear, and rust. A pad on the toe helps prevent the load from slipping. A peg adjusts the toe to any of three lift positions, from 0.6 to 5.7 inches high. The telescoping pump handle allows the user to jack up the load, and it swivels 180 degrees for maneuverability. Wheels enable the jack to be rolled. Feet provide support and swivel so that the jack can be placed close to the load. A lowering screw allows loads to be set down carefully. A hydraulic safety valve helps prevent the jack from becoming overloaded. The hydraulic toe jack has a load capacity of 11,000 lb. and a maximum working pressure of 7,540 pounds per square inch (PSI), weighs 46 lb., and measures 5.5 x 8.3 x 10.2 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The handle is 17″ long. This product meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers/American National Standards Institute (ASME/ANSI) B30.1 provisions for the construction of hydraulic jacks.
Jacks are machines used to lift heavy objects, such as vehicles, trailers, structures, or heavy machinery. Jacks come in a range of styles for different applications. Common varieties include bottle jacks, which resemble a large bottle in shape and use hydraulic force to lift the load; floor jacks, which typically contain a long pump handle and caster wheels and sit low to the floor; and tongue jacks, which can be mounted onto the frame of a trailer to lift and lower it. Jacks can be used on construction sites or in warehouses, automobile repair shops, or industrial facilities.
GKS manufacturers lifting and moving equipment. The company, founded in 1967, is headquartered in Fellbach, Germany.
- Hydraulic toe remote jack can be used to help lift and move heavy machinery; has a telescoping pump handle and wheels for maneuverability
- Toe can be placed under bottom edge of machine for lifting and is made of cast iron, which is resistant to impacts, wear, and rust
- Pad on toe helps keep load from slipping; peg adjusts toe to any of three lift positions, from 0.6 to 5.7 inches high
- Feet provide support and swivel to place jack close to load; lowering screw allows loads to be set down carefully; safety valve helps prevent overloading
- Has a load capacity of 11,000 lb. and a maximum working pressure of 7,540 PSI; weighs 46 lb.; measures 5.5 x 8.3 x 10.2 inches (H x W x D)
I adore this particular it truly is the best to date I must try them virtually all. I thought this was an excellent at a wonderful amount, I propose the item so that you can everybody which uses. Great, Not wonderful, however superior GKS V-5 Hydraulic Toe Jack, 10.2″ Length x 8.3″ Width Base, 5.5″ Height, 11000lbs Capacity.